<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32823943?origin\x3dhttp://imperfectionistta.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, October 14
okay, I hope tis wil work bcz juz 1 click wil break my heart.. hmm..

exams r alr over n many thngs happen man.. ok, I shall start frm the day I take my oral exam..=)

11 oct
Went 4 my chi oral in the mornin, quite ok la.. bt shit, I stammered.. lucky gt my new Zealand trip.. haiz, if nt I really dun noe wat 2 say.. soo, waited 4 xinyu at the staircase n we walked 2 the canteen. Saw the grp of boys.. talked talked talked.. saw Amanda walking down.. blah blah.. went 2 mac n hv breakfast+ lunch.. hahaz.. soo, sean was like crappin bout aids cz shichin n i asked him 2 hv my harsh brown whn it was nt even touched by me la.. hahas..thn he said he was nt ful ehn every1 was like I m soo full, soo he drank xinyu’s coffee..hahaz.. quite funny wif them crackin stupid jokes..

N I finally understand y boys r expected 2 run faster thn gals.. they scared tat they r late soo, they sped up..haiz, walk until soo fast cn?! Hahas.. made shichin take my heavy bag bt the bag strip touched the grass.. hahas.. THANK YOU anyway..

Went bk 4 eng oral while they went 4 chi oral.. haha.. the tchr is nice n she asked bout my specs.. I din realize tat it turned super black until I left n saw the mirror.. hoo.. so, si hui n ai ling went 2 my hse after tat.. fun fun!!

Whn ai ling n I were at the station, I was tellin her bout junxing sayin wat he dun wannna go mac cz ltr all the girls follow him thn we no place 2 sit thn suddenly, he n tian huai popped out of the escalator.. scary man..hahas..

Soo, took lots of photos once again n played online games wif thm.. is interestin n laogong, go n b a Arabic tchr okk?? Hahaz.. so they went hm bout 9 n off I went 2 bed..

12 oct
Hohoho..went heren wif heather n hui qing..soo fun la.. bt sry sry, I m late!! Hahas.. soo on the way there saw jiamin, chenyan n Melissa.. they gt the same hairstyle!! Met the 2 of thm, we realized tat we also gt the same hairstyle.. hahaz.. so went 2 eat s-cube lunch (heather introduces de) n their service is like.. down down down.. whn heather said tat they appeared on the newspaper.. Weird rite.. so off we went 4 the neo-prints!! Muahahaha… took a lot a lot.. hope 2 scan it in ltr .. thn take halfway, saw rach n xinyu.. soo, took wif thm also.. was “showin off” the neoprints I took wif rach bt she “showed off” the thick book she bought.. hmm, hahas..

Soo, went 2 taka met my mom, shop shop , bought 2 presie n 3 r waitin..haiz, big hole in my pocket..nvm la, cz I love thm..=) thn went hm at bout 9..i still cant find the bag tat I wan!! Sobs sobs..

Ytd
went 2 hv breakfast wif fam, yum yum.. hahas.. thn went 2 cousin hse watch horror movie.. its nice de lor.. cousins n I screamed like mad.. reached hm at bout 3? 4gt la…

2day
Woken up by 3 smses especially hui qing, she purposely de..haha.. ltr goin 2 my greatgrandmother’s b’day party!! HAPPY B’DAY !! did the “ngshichin test” hohoho, I passed okay!! Unlike sean who actually failed..haha
Ok thn, I wil try 2 upload the photos 4 my cousin’s weddin n the other outings.. haha..

P.S. Happy hari raya!!
Crystal ♥ 3:26 PM
CRYSTAL/LXN; ♥
Tag Board
Links
The Past
Layout Information