![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Friday, May 30 |
I ate many junk food including Pocky. I know you’re jealous. But I cant help it. I bet many of you enjoy my life. I had time to sleep! Rather than doing admin work at GSCHCC (which I will be doing some other day but still), here I am at home, in the comfort of my comfortable bed, resting and listening to 987FM… At night Im online talking to Joanne, huishan and heather. Heather was angry as I spelt her surname wrongly. Which makes me crystal ;im. Yeah. I mean crysta; ;im. HAH. I seriously think im wasting my life away. According to heather I am a packet of potato chips because if I don’t do anything (open the bag) I will just expire. But heather wants to tell me that she still eats expired food. Which goes to show how much she loves me. That’s why I love her too. I am super addicted to mahjong and probably if I see a bamboo tree I will think of mahjong. Not that I would see a bamboo tree in modern day Singapore. Im super lazy but that doesn’t matter. Heather volunteered to help me change my blogskin as we both agree it is super not as nice as we thought it would be before. Tomorrow we have drill again and I hope it would be okay. Most of all, I hope a kind soul will bring autosol for me. If not I will have to take it from mr sen. Im thinking of taking over huishan for dance training. Not. Too bad huishan. Go yourself. Busy yourself. HAHAHHAHAHA. Oh. Its only for sec 1 guides. That’s why I must go. Heather thinks im immature. Good luck sec 1s for ur competition in july. All the best. And I wish u all a happy hols. Uhhuh. :D crysta; (heh) p/s the only reason why heather's name appears so many times is because heather is blogging for crystal. oh gosh, she is just SO lazy. CRYSTAL IS SOOOOOOO LAZY! |
| Crystal ♥ 9:59 PM |
| CRYSTAL/LXN; ♥ |
|
Crystal Lim Xiao Na |
| Tag Board |
|
|
| Layout Information |