![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Saturday, January 23 |
Hey ppl. I dont know why but after reading DIANA, my dear boyf's blog, I decided to be here, feeling super nostalgic! HAHAHA. I know I missed out the heart-to-heart talk cos I couldn't stay over ):, but still, I'll miss all of you! Sighs. Sch's going to start rlly soon. This is, however, a very diff start of sch. It's no longer meeting one big grp of ppl complaining abt olevels outside DM room, or getting chased by fooxin/ J wong after 7-I-forgot-what-time, or going through devotions with half my mind drifting away & then complaining to clique that I'll probably develop some kind of manly muscles after climbing six levels everyday, ( which fyi, i found out tht doesn't happ, HAHAHA!). Whatever it is, I must say I'm rlly thankful for my results & hopefully I can cont my studies at AC with dearest idiot. In any case, I'm alr very contented (: Of cos, I would like to thank f4-1! Thanks for being such a great class. All of you are not selfish. Instead, you ppl are rlly caring, teaching me a lot & sharing everything. You're the class who will truly truly care. Like Ethel! Your unending supply of snacks & ipod (: & every fri your "hello. Are you going for service tmr?(:" Thanks a lot! Not forgetting FX, Amanda, dewi & the rest of your clique. I'm rlly entertained by your loud burping & laughter everywhere you all go! HAHAHA. Oh yeah kevin, study hard at US & be a successful business man nxt time. Dont be so blur alr! Now JAIME NG & clique. I used to shiver at Jaime's "Heather, mummy loves youuu" & I definately rmb purposely rolling my eyes after calling her. HAHAHA. But now that I think of it, I dont mind her screaming at the top of her voice alr! & for the first time, ehh fake mother, imy! (: & now, woonlynn & the monkey guys! I still rmb the first time I saw woonlynn. I thought she was some kind of scary & unfriendly person but she's actually very nice. HAHAHA. Thanks for all the sweets in class yeah. & for being so protective of all of us. Still rmb how she scolded mr sen for us. Oops. Monkeys! Feethoven, proboscis, chikopei, auntie kc & clique. HAHAHA. It's going to be the first time I'm saying this. Hey all, thanks for being..well-monkeys. I know I always try to give that angry & irritated look when you all bully me, but most of the time, I'm actually smilling. HAHAHA. BUT.. I'll still rmb how you all create a big mess at my place although it was hillarious & of cos the times we play snap ( & my poor finger bled) & how you all threw your face in public. & thanks for being so thoughtful, asking me if you all could visit me when i went for my first surgery(: I'll miss all the fun. Sighs my dearest clique<3 -HEATHER.HUIQING.WEIMEI.DIANA.SIHUI- I'm very proud of the six of us. Not every clique can be in the same class for four years. & yeah, I know right from sec 1, the other students from another class always labelled us as nerds. But whatever right. HAHAHA. Well, we're a bit late in realising tht there's not much of use chionging home at 2 everyday in sec 1, but we still had loads of fun mugging & seeing each other top the level yr after yr. & for olevels results, 4 of you all got called to stand up, with our raw score of 8,9,10 & 11. (: I hope we can conference agn! <3 & & specially for you HEATHER LEE! (: Right from end of sec 1-start of sec2 to this very day, we are still stuck with each other! *that's why we're best friend*, [fx dont laugh]. Totally love the photo album we made(: & of cos the many many things both of us went through tgt! Shall not start stating them cos it will nvr end! <3 you loads. THANK YOU IDIOTTTTTT! THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS! DONT BE JEALOUS OKAYYYY. HAHAHA. Okay lah. I cont okayy. I'll miss you when we go diff stream, when I dont get to sit beside you. ): We had been sitting beside each other since sec2! Whenever I couldn't find my hw/ws, you'll always say sth like, "If you let me find it, I'll kill you ah". & true enough, you always held it right in front of my face! HAHAHA. Still rmb how we got scolded by mrs lau & mrs loh? Hehehe. & we always rolled our eyes behind their back. Oops. Not forgetting the times when we drew some teachers on our ws, where we practically drew the scariest monster! Oh yeah, thanks for writing an essay long of notes whenever I skipped sch. HAHAHA. Aiyah. U know ure my bff alright. Rmb how u made me cry on my b'day in sec 3 & some tchr went to ask me why i cried. Oops. Anw, i'm going to find out who tht bully you mentioned on ur blog(: & you! HAHAHA. Thanks for making me laugh & smile with your stupid actions. Although most of the time I'm laughing with you at myself, & you always laugh at me & not my joke, rlly thanks. Paiseh for spending so much of your money! Hehehe. I'll nvr forget your stupid prank calls & the times we talked on the phone for hours, when once, we both fell aslp unknowingly, & you claimed tht i was screaming in my dreams!). HAHAHA. I know we'll go separate ways soon but must let me spend your money agn & hack into your fb acc agn alright. (: I know there's only one percent possibility tht you'll see this, but I still hope you'll read! Lastly, I must say tht I'm rlly thankful to be in 4-1'09, to be in GM for four yrs(: P/S. If we ever meet up many yrs later, must look at this photo below & recall all the fun we had. Bye ppl): |
| Crystal ♥ 10:26 PM |
| CRYSTAL/LXN; ♥ |
|
Crystal Lim Xiao Na |
| Tag Board |
|
|
| Layout Information |